ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS On Demand is a brand new state of the art digital library with approximately 70 hours1 of presentations on topics which represent the leading edge of multiple sclerosis research and treatment therapies by researchers and clinicians from around the world.
Features of ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS On Demand include:
- Immediate online access from any computer and most mobile devices
- The most advanced online media player in the industry
- Advanced Search: Enter a search term and our search engine will provide a list of every presentation and every slide that contains your term.
- Recently Viewed allows you to easily return to presentations you have started to watch, and even picks up where you left off
- Downloadable MP3 audio files (listen to presentations on-the-go
- Printable PDF's of presentations (for easier note taking and review)
- USB drive for offline viewing
- Special offer: Free iPad mini with your order!
For more information, call us at 800-501-2303 or 818-844-3299.
Sales hours: Monday - Friday, 6:00 am - 5:00 pm PST